One thing that has kinda bothered me so far is how they portray Sione as this very serious sullen person. Tonights episode I noticed a couple split second parts where they cut off Sione starting to do something funny....and I wanted to see the rest of it! I love Filipe to death..but he's not the only "funny" one of the 2. Sione is hilarious and I just wish they would show how he is most of the time. As for all the drama with Jillian, they will never show all the details involved because they didnt get it all on film. I dont want to explain or go into detail on this public blog But there was definitely some behind the scenes stuff that gives more reason to why they were so fed up with Jillian. I would have left to go train with Bob, too. Anyways, Sione and Filipe are great guys, we all know that! I cant wait for next weeks episode! They will be coming home for a week (they wont say but it was for Christmas) and it was defintely emotional seeing how much they had changed! They filmed for days that week: at the homecoming party (which was actually my Aunt's wedding reception) and at my parents house alllllll day looong...ANd at their suprise at home challenge! (That was a fun day! I wish I brought my camera) They interviewed my parents and my older brother Vuna so we'll see what actually ends up on the episode. They even recorded Embry playing outside (one of the producers kept saying how beautiful the twins were..of course!) but I bet they will only show a few seconds of all that filming! I will write more about it next week! Here are the only pics I remembered to take the day they came home! We joked about how Sione looks like Sayid from Lost!
Mary drew big heads of Sione and Filipe, and we glued them on sticks. I was at Americopy making copies of them and the guy asked me what they were for and after telling him (Mary had drawn their heads as fat people..look at the pic below) the guy said (pointing to Sione's pic) "He looks alot like you" I was like "Gee, thanks... I hope not" It was a character drawing! and he's all "No..it's the lips" yeah nice save buddy..you just told me I looked like one of those huge head character drawings! K thanks see ya.

8 comments:
It is sooo frustrating when you KNOW how someone really is & the Show portrays them as totally different!! They do seem to show Sione as the serious one, but we all know how he really is! I can't wait to see next week's episode, sounds like fun. :0)
I agree with you on that one...we all felt the same with Dane, where Dane is hilarious...but they seemed to only show Blaine so I feel that no one really got to "know"Dane before he left the show. But I guess you can pretty much expect that they show what they want to show. Im totally laughing about Sayid...HE SO DOES! That is funny...
Wow last night was intense wasn't it! That has to be fun and frustrating to know the behind the scenes stuff, and wish everyone else knew what really went on! Loved it last night, can't wait for next week, do they film you?
We LOVED when he chewed her out!! That was awesome! It is fun reading your behind the scenes take!
what a fun experience for your family to have! talk about some memories!
oh btw i just realized that we went to the same prom and i didn't even know it!
thanks for posting this salena ...i second that!!!
how fun for your family!!! you get to see them change so much.. i love it!
Post a Comment