Wednesday, March 18, 2009

little monkeys

They're cute when we lift them up near the tree outside our apartment. They both laugh and close their eyes when they feel the leaves touch them.

6 comments:

kemra said...

Seriously so cute! They are just darling! I'm so glad that Sione won the money!!! We were rooting for him...not that I don't like Tara - she's alright, but she doesn't have a spouse & kids to take care of!!!

I hope that they continue to kick butt!

Anonymous said...

How cute are they!

Okay Im a little lost as to what is being said about Sione and Filipe...I have missed something. I wasn't aware of any of it..only what is being said about Dane. I gotta tell you that it is very hard as a sibling to read all of the crap and sit and know that there is nothing you can do. Good for them not letting it get to them, Dane has handled it the same. A lot stronger than I would if it were me. I think they have both done AWESOME...and that's all that matters. I think they both have so many fans that it really doesn't matter what is being said.

As for going out before i leave, Ana and I are trying to set something up...it would be fun if you could too. I will keep you posted.

Gardner said...

You have the cutest little boys! I was so happy that Sione won the money! He deserves a vacation with he family!

Ana said...

and what cute little MONKEYS they are!!!

Michelle Bebe said...

okay that is adorable! thanks for sharing a wonderful moment with your boys!!!

Ane said...

Hi Salena, come enter my contest for PHX area folks..Ane (roys cuz)

http://themamahood.blogspot.com/2009/03/disney-on-ice-giveaway.html