Sunday, March 29, 2009

this weekend

I havent been remembering to take alot of pictures lately and no pictures means I have nothing to blog about. So I'm glad I got some cute ones this weekend.

On Saturday morning we went to the Highland HS track. We've been going alot lately..Steven plays bball while Bastien plays in the sand next to him and I take the babies around in the stroller on the track. Yesterday it was my 3rd time running 2 miles straight. I go at a pretty slow pace (it takes me 24 mins everytime) but I'm excited for this small accomplishment and I owe it all to Sione doing that half marathon in December. Before that I couldnt run 3 minutes without stopping. After seeing Sione's pace in that 1/2 marathon I couldnt look at running the same way. So I've been slowly building my endurance up..who knows maybe I might have the guts to run a half marathon someday. ("Whoa..Dream big!" -i love that part on Juno)

We bought a van a few weeks ago, it's an astro van that was in great condition and had the sweet wood upgrades haha! (gladiator style baby) it's got mood lights and everything. The best part is that we dont have payments on it! We love it!

Dont be hatin if you see us cruisin in our pimped out astro.

Bastien and his booger rash. When do they learn not to wipe their boogies across their face?!

We went to the park on Saturday for my nephew Grant's 12th birthday. I cant believe my first little nephew is a deacon! Check out my sisters blog and see the awesome cake Mary made for Grant. She keeps getting better at it.

The babies loved walking everywhere. They will love it when we actually have a backyard. Embry's an adventurous little boy. I'm gonna have to remember to keep an extra eye out for him. He's really fast,too.

Embry taking off and Steven running after him...

little monster!

My sisters best friend Dendi (She's the black teams-Dane's sister from the Biggest Loser! ..small world huh?) and her family were at the party..it was nice to see her since she's moving to Texas next month! I bet she and Brandi are way excited to live near eachother again! I remember feeling that way when Ana moved back to AZ

Bastien and Lana..they are the cutest. They are 6 weeks apart in age and they always stick together. They may fight sometimes but they mostly love eachother:) Bastien always asks if Lana will be at Grandmas when we go there.

Sorry for the picture overload.

7 comments:

Harris Family said...

don't apologize for the over load... it was great. I love the cake!! Fabulous! Hey I didn't know you guys live by Higley... My fam lives over there. That is an awesome accomplishment with running... I wish I loved to run.

Ana said...

hey love the photo's of your kids...i look ug in my photo's...but whats new...poor booger rash...LOL..

EmileeandJonny said...

I'm so jealous you can run 2 miles- I think I would seriously die! I definately can't run even three minutes! I told Jonny earlier today though that I want to try running everyday- wish me luck! i'll NEED it! By the way your kids are such cuties- I can't believe how different each of them look!

Camille Witter said...

That van looks freakin sweet man! You should have raves in that thing! Your kids are getting huge. YIKES! Super cute though. Keep up the good work on working out!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

LOVE the Astro!!

You have the cutest kids and great job on running! I HATE running

Anonymous said...

Yes it was good to see you guys. I will see you guys one more time...still working on the details. You guys will be missed, but I am SO happy to still have blogging and facebook where you guys wont seem far at all. Cute kids girl! One more and you will be caught up to me. :)

Love the new look!

The Roberts Family said...

i love all the pictures!!! cute kids!!!