Saturday, April 4, 2009

CUTE video of Sione talking to Maizi!

11 comments:

Camille Witter said...

great salena! I'm freaking crying now! I cant watch stuff like that when Chris is gone!!!! I hate you forever now.

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be SO hard! SO HARD!!

Brandi said...

Ahhh, that really was a cute little video! Priceless! :0)

I also want an invite to your P90X blog! Maybe you can motivate me! :0)

Harris Family said...

Way to go! Make and already emotional day end with more tears... That was sweet. I love seeing that side of the contestants... It make em more real.

Stock Family said...

I watched that online and had to stop it before it was over because I was CRYING!! Too cute. I love to see the dad crying.

EmileeandJonny said...

I just had to say I just watched the episode where Sione got kicked off and it TICKED me off! I can not stand Ron! He drives me CRAZY

Holly Garvin said...

Cute video! I am so sad your brother got sent home. I was totally freaking out. He looks so good though.

kemra said...

I'm so annoyed that Sione got sent home - I know it's part of the game, but he had such a shot at winning...and stupid Ron should have been sent home FOREVER ago, he makes me want to vomit...& needs a good kick in the butt. Who died & made him the BL god?

It was fun to see you on TV - you are gorgeous! I hope Sione comes & wins the $100K for the at home competitors!

MegRich said...

Oh- so sweet! Seriously, we were so sad Sione got sent home, but it was so fun to see how good he looks now and to also see YOU on tv! How fun! Here's my email address: megmerrell@gmail.com. I'm excited to see how your P90X goes. You're awesome!

Unknown said...

I love all the BL news and I am so glad you found me! I think you knew my sister-in-law Camille too... I am going to be keeping tabs on you now. :) How fun! And uh... how can I get signed up to let Sione train me? I would pay big bucks!

Harris Family said...

Hey Salena.... I am looking everywhere for your healthier pork recipe..... I remember seeing it here... Will you email it to me??? Thanks. lafeandbryndee@gmail.com