Hooray! I'm excited to see it! Hey, I loved seeing the clip of Sione on the Today show. (Ryan knew about it, but didn't think to tell us--what was he thinking??) Anyway, Sione did an awesome job! He seemed so calm and relaxed, like he had been on the show before. Good for him, he looks great. I hope he wins the $100,000!
oh by the way I have decided you need to add the "follower" function to your blog. i hate missing updates, it is so easy to keep up with people when they have the button... SO GET IT! BECAUSE I SAID SO!
HEY Selena! I am SO excited about New Moon AND eclipse in June next year! I'm mildly obsessed with the Twilight series (: I'm glad you found my blog, at least we can be bloggy buddies. And maybe we'll move back in the ward after the summer!? We'll see. But at least I won't be in Oklahoma for more than a few months. (I'm getting cold feet about the move)
10 comments:
love the picture! its going to be good!!! we all will need to get together to go see it!
The one on the left is kind of cute:)
That's awesome! i can't WAIT!
i can't wait!
wow yum! Okay I'm in to see it!
YAY!! I am so excited! Is it November yet?
SO exciting!
Hooray! I'm excited to see it! Hey, I loved seeing the clip of Sione on the Today show. (Ryan knew about it, but didn't think to tell us--what was he thinking??) Anyway, Sione did an awesome job! He seemed so calm and relaxed, like he had been on the show before. Good for him, he looks great. I hope he wins the $100,000!
oh by the way I have decided you need to add the "follower" function to your blog. i hate missing updates, it is so easy to keep up with people when they have the button...
SO GET IT! BECAUSE I SAID SO!
{only kidding...}
HEY Selena! I am SO excited about New Moon AND eclipse in June next year! I'm mildly obsessed with the Twilight series (: I'm glad you found my blog, at least we can be bloggy buddies. And maybe we'll move back in the ward after the summer!? We'll see. But at least I won't be in Oklahoma for more than a few months. (I'm getting cold feet about the move)
Post a Comment