Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Biggest Loser withdrawls!!

I'm so sad..Biggest Loser will never be the same.

3 comments:

Nate and Kristen said...

I missed watching Biggest Loser last night too! I got to see So You Think You Can Dance Live with last season's dancers and it was awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I have to say Im with you! I SO miss it, and I So miss the whole excitement in waiting for the finale, and being there. It is sad that it is all over. As for the other shows...Im not really into any others, other than Grey's and now that two of my favorites went off the show...it's just not gonna be the same. What ever shall we do with out our tv shows... :)

Harris Family said...

I must say the biggest loser finale was a disappointment!

but now that it is over... I feel like I have my tuesdays back. I love SYTYCD... but I was so addicted to BL I think that I need a break.