Steven is amazing! Okay...so our van needs to get emissions before we can get the registration we needed like, yesterday. But the service engine light went on and you wont pass emissions until that goes off. He took the van to someone today and they said he just needed a tune up and if he replaced the spark plugs the light would turn off. Oh, and that it would be 300 dollars because the spark plugs are SOOO hard to get to in Astro Vans...HA! Yeah right. So Steven being the crazy 'do it yourselfer' that he is, went and bought spark plugs and basically crawled into the engine of our van looking for the spark plugs. Here he is about 2 hours later:
(saying..."The Shire...Baggins" all creepylike)
Oh and guess what light went off right ? ..the 'service engine' light! He said that "they couldnt have made those little bitches harder to get to" (his words) and that he was gettin claustrophobic..(I wouldve taken pics of him stuck in there but I was inside watching all the sleeping babes:) We would be out 300 bucks if it werent for this handyman.
Seriously...what would I do without him?
9 comments:
yeah they definitely come in handy. Can't live with out them..as I just learned personally. :) that pic is gonna haunt him for a lifetime. But he'd probably just laugh it off anyway..that guys seriously cracks me up!!
So Brandi tells me something about a liquid diet...DETAILS...pretty please...just email me. Can't wait to see you...just ONE week!
bravo stevo! Hes such a silly boy. Did he have to put a dollar in the swear jar for the bitches?? haa just kidding ;)
I should've! Hey it's a good way to make some extra cash, especially with Steven's mouth! jk
Really... that's very helpful! Cause, my man isn't handy at all! lol (he's not shy about admiting this, either!) :)
That's awesome he was able to take care of your car. I love having a handy husband- it's so helpful and saves money- like $300!
what an awesome handy man!
Yeah I remember you!! I stumbled across your blog and I was like, "Hey Curtis is this Salena like the one that has the twins Salena, your friend?" hahahah We should plan something I love getting together with all of his old friends. By the way your boys are so cute!
oh by the way, I was on the children's place and they have the CUTEST onesies for your boys!
one says "quick as a fox"
the other says "strong as an ox"
only 2.99 each!
http://www.childrensplace.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TCPSearch?storeId=10001&langId=-1&catalogId=10001&categoryId=24651&categoryIdsTree=24651&categoryNameTree=babyboys&N=0&Ne=&Ns=default&Nao=0&Ntt=&sale=1&dept=1024651&url=SaleView
sWeet!
Post a Comment