Monday, May 4, 2009

Abortion survivor (worth the watch)

I got a forward about this lady who survived an abortion as a baby that was performed at 7.5 months. They put saline solution in her mothers womb , and it basically tried to burn her alive..in result of that she was born with cerebral palsey. You have to watch these videos, if you've got some time. The first 2 are of her speech.
But the third video is one I found of a nurse who used to work for a hospital where they did partial birth abortions and the nurses would put the babies in a linen room to die by themselves. The nurse said she held one of the babies who was born at 21 weeks for his 45 minutes of short life. I was in tears the whole time watching this..and its really hard to watch. I cant believe it's actually happening in this country. I cant believe people think that they have a "right" to do this. Also, I cant believe that Obama voted to keep this bill 4 times! You cant really "mistake" what your voting for that many times. I loved what this woman said, she said something like
"If this was about Women's rights...where were mine?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That just makes me SICK! I don't know who could do such a thing to such an innocent little baby. That is horrible...down right pisses me off!

EmileeandJonny said...

Thanks for sharing those videos. That girl is amazing! I can't believe that people choose abortion, and actually think it's ok. That last video made me cry. I wish I could take all those babies home! It's wrong.

Jill said...

Thank you for sharing, so scary the times we live in. I can't imagine setting a baby down to die, thats just awful. Pray his heart will be changed for good and these awful places will be shut down for good.