How their 'fights' usually play out.
1. Jasper minding his own bizness in a cabinet.
2. Embry asseses the situation and swiftly takes care of it.
( i.e. pulls or yanks Jasper out of the cabinet and down to the ground..and takes the sippy cup while he's at it!)
3. Sad little tears from Jasper and an innocent "who me?" look from Embry.
Oh well. At least they're CUTE right?
I love it when I catch them sitting together on the couch. They're buddies most of the time.
I love how the curls are finally reaching the top of his head and arent just in the back.
Bastien loves his bike! Too bad AZ finally realized its supposed to be hot! :(
I went to the zoo with some friends last THursday and got a few good pics..
Bastien and his new friend Gunnar
Fathers Day..
Too bad I had to go and ruin the picture below..but Jasper and Steven are so cute in it!
Bastien and his cousin Lana
5 comments:
okay- its official. i miss you guys. i have been singing "breakable...breakable...breakable...girls and bo-oys" nonstop sense a week ago! (and not the whole song, just that phrase!) THANKS ALOT!! just kidding. i have really loved that cd! your boys are so dang cute and i cant get over how super cool our toddlers are at the zoo. what the heck!!! you guys rock!
That whole "fight" was too cute and too real. My boys fight all the time, but still some how love each other. One pro with boys vs. girls I guess.:)
Embry's curly hair is so cute too!! Salena, you're so beautiful- I love the pic of you 3!
Oh man us that funny that you captured it in all stages. LOL Too funny! Yes they are cute..and BIG! I still don't understand how you, with DARK hair have a little boy with such blonde hair. I have pretty light hair and have always wanted a blondie..and NO such luck.Kinda funny how that happens. LuCkY! You and Steven are so cute together.
the photo with lana and bastien at the bottom is so CUTE...luv the Gap lana ......it's not your fault your so gapped toothed...ME TOO...it brings ALL the LUCK in the WORLD... ;0) cha right..
I love those gap girlz
Post a Comment