Deuce Lutui had a free football camp for kids in Queen Creek yesterday. On one side they did football drills and the other side they had Sione, Filipe, Ali and her mom doing different games for the kids. Bastien had a blast with the football part. Gunnar and he were the littlest ones there! It was cute watching them try to catch a football or run through the different obstacles they had. I think it was way cool of Deuce to do this, all the kids there seemed like they really enjoyed it.
They're so little next to these kids.
They were so cute to watch.
Too bad this one didnt turn out, its so cute of Bastien running with the ball, while Gunnar is leaping over the pad.

3 comments:
Oh too bad husbands can't go. My husband would've loved to go!! He's always telling me to hit up Lutui for some football tickets lol!!
Anways, your boys are getting soooo big!!! How's it all going?
I know Deuce! My brother played football with him in high school. That is so cool of him to do that!
This the same guy I knew as "Titus" in elementary-high school, right? How awesome! He's always been such an awesome guy with a big heart. In fact, i feel kind of stupid saying this, but I remember in 1st grade asking my teacher to change my seat because Titus and another guy named Philip would always come in from recess all sweaty and stinky and I couldn't stand smelling them.:) hahaha Now I have two, going on three, stinky little boys to deal with.:)
Post a Comment