"Concrescent lives the kind that stick together
Someone to make you feel not alone."
the dating years...2000-2002
"We've been told that nothing lasts forever
to follow what I feel is all I know"
Steven leaving for his mission
(I wasnt as happy as I look)
"And you know I'm stuck on you
I know what I'm feeling nows for real"
I don't have to say it you already know."
(our wedding day..taking a break from the madness)
July 19 2003
Honeymoon
San Diego
our first child.
our first human child.
(cheesy! just so you know we didnt pose for this)
2005
"Headed down a road of unknown destination
As our favorite song comes from the stereo."
TWINS!
(as cute as daddy)
I cant believe we've been together 8 years!
"And you know I'm stuck on you
I know what I'm feeling nows for real"
Happy 6th Anniversary Steven!
I guess you could say this is our song (Stuck on You by Pivit)
..it brings back alot of memories from when we were dating








8 comments:
Happy Anniversary to you!!! Hope you guys had a nice day together.....cute pictures too.
6 years. Yikes man, its seems like you guys have been together for a million. hope you guys got to do something extra fun, no kids involved :)
Wow has it really been 6 years!! That is amazing. I can still remember when you guys met at youth conference and you wouldn't stop talking about him. Who would have imagined where the 2 of you are now. That is so amazing. happy Anniversary. That was such a good day. hot as heck...but a dang good day! And you guys make pretty cute babies!
That was so cute! And I love the run-through of pics!
you guys are too cute together!!!! i love all the pictures!!
6 married years! So fun! Congrats!
That pic with you, Steven and B is so cute! I can't believe it's already been 6 years for you guys. And now look at you...3 adorable boys later!! Happy Anniversary you two!:)
Congrats!
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment