(First here are some pics I found on my camera. I love that Steven always takes pictures of the kids when he watches them.)
Embry and his skate trick
Daddys are so fun! He set the tent up for Bastien to sleep in one night.
Bastien's playgroup was at our house this morning and it turned out pretty good..at least I think the kids had fun.
playin in Bastien's room
I was a little worried about the girls and whether they'd have fun since I dont have any girl stuff, but they seemed really excited about watching Cinderella!
4 comments:
That is so fun you do a play group!!
How fUn! kIdS and their tEnTs..they love them! Something so simple that can add hours of fun. What a fun dad..every little girl likes to play with cars.. I mean Who doesn't. Looks like everyone had fun. :)
Looks like they had fun! That boy has a lot of toys!
They are all such big boys now! Oh i miss our ward... I miss seeing you! :]
Post a Comment