This is Steven's 2nd pumpkin he's carved in 2 weeks and it's only October 6th!
(The first one was a ghostbuster one that I forgot to take a picture of, dangit!)
Steven has outdone himself with this one, dont ya think?
Steven thought he'd cheer Bastien up by carving a pumpkin with him since he was sick during general conference Sunday and couldnt go to G-ma and G-pa Fa's to see everyone. Bastien was cute when I said he could get the little pumpkin at the store. he said "I'm so lucky today!" Bastien is wearing halloween pj's with a black widow on them. And every time he goes and gets these pj's to put on he says, "You're gonna be sooo scared when I put these jammies on mommy!"
What really DOES scare me..are these baby killers right here. This is our 4th scorp we've found living in these apts. I've never seen scorpions in any of my houses except for this one. I hate how they are the same color as my tile! I guess I shouldnt complain about seeing 4 in a year. I've heard some crazy numbers from our neighbors.
My costume plans are a little ambitious for the beginner seamstress. (me!) But I am determined to see this one through. Bastien wanted to be a ghostbuster this year..his will be the easiest to put together. (no sewing involved) But we thought Embry would be the perfect Staypuft marshmallowman. And Jasper is going to be Slimer. I think Slimer is going to be pretty difficult, but I've gotten a few good ideas and I think it might work. If it turns out bad I might just throw Jasper in the hammy down dumbo costume....kidding! (I do not favor Embry!) :)
November is, first my birthday, and I think I just might make Sprinkles a tradition. Steven laughed when they told him the total last time we went. I wonder if they get that alot? I think they're totally worth the price. I'm already looking at the website deciding which flavors I'm gonna get.
Then Thanksgiving weekend the FA Family reunion is finally going to be here in AZ! It's been sooo long since I've seen all my Fa cousins, i'm so excited!
(November 2002)
i love having so many things to look forward to!



10 comments:
daaaang that pumpy is freaking sweet! Way to go steven :)
Wow I am so sorry about the scoripions. I would freak!! And Steven did an excellent job on that pumpkin. Holy cow. That is pretty amazing.
I am sorry about Saturday. I wrote you a message on Facebook.
wow he is amazing! i should hire him to do our pumpkins for us :)
That pumpkin is awesome!!
Oh my gosh- Steven's pumpkin is crazy! I'd be scared of those scorpions too- especially with 3 active boys! I hope you don't see too many more of them.
Okay, that has to be the COOLEST pumpkin I have seen. Great job!
those pumpkins he is carving are AMAZING! Where did he learn how do it? WOW! and when is Nie Nie going to be on Oprah? It says tomorrow...but not sure when you posted it.. [just wonderin].
those cup cakes look YUMMY!
I HAVE to try those cupcakes. Anyways.
Dude, 4 scorpions?! That's a lot to me- I'd freak! Steven is talented! You know, a pumpkin carving talent has some serious benefits... my parents won a 60in TV because my dad won a pumpkin carving contest!
Wow! I had no idea what an artist Steven is...that pumpkin looks great!
wow that pumpkin is AWESOME
Post a Comment