Sunday, October 25, 2009

motivation

Anyone want to buy me these vintage 1950's dresses from Etsy? I promise I will fit in them within 6-8 months. speaking of...
Remember that whole P90x thing with the blog? (embarrased!)
Yeah, well..um since my first try a while ago (2 days of trying to be exact) I had such a bad attitude towards it. (maybe cause it's hard?) Steven would ask if i'd start it with him again every Sunday night and I never would want to. Well, our friends who have been doing it for 10 weeks look great. So seeing that... it's time to try it again. Here's to holding on to this Sunday night's motivation.

4 comments:

ConnieB said...

I haven't done it for 2 weeks so I think I'll get back with it too!

Those dresses are way cute!

David, Traci, and Jordin Morris said...

hah, yeah I kinda know how you feel. I've had problems with just running! I'm glad we are doing the triathlon...Great motivation. I hope your ready for it!

Anonymous said...

you CAN do it..good luck girl. Those are 2 dang cute dresses..LOVE them...esp the brown one. While your at it..loose a few lbs for me. [pretty please]..

Tiffanyann said...

don't even be embarrased. You can totally do it. I want one of those dresses. It will probly be years before I could fit in one of those. way to motivate me too!!