a ghostbuster ghost, a Ghostbuster, and a Staypuft Marshmallow man.
Steven thought that was Embry's real belly. I stuffed it.
I shouldve taken a side picture.
We started the night off at the Berkey's house. We had mummy dogs for dinner. Nicole made a bunch of treats, pumpkin bread, caramel chocolate apples (yummm!), and we had some Witches brew out of a cauldron!
Then the kids played some games like:
mummify your daddy
and donuts on a string
Then we went Trick or Treating..and met up with some more friends!
Embry-staypuft, Averie-fancy bird, Lopaka- Plex from yo gabba gabba, Gunnar-storm trooper, Bastien-gB, Jorgen-pirate, Jappy-candy lovin ghost.
...look at Averie surrounded by all those BOYS!
So Jasper is a clingy kid. We know this. He's scared of mostly everyone. But as soon as he saw that these strangers were giving kids candy in their buckets....he was skipping around happily away from his mommy from house to house. What kids will do for candy!
After TorT we went to my parents house and hung out with the fam. They were all there, I love that!
So 5 of the boys in our family were ghostbusters, not planned.
Had to get a picture of the happy ghostbusters. Dont look too excited!
It was cool seeing all of the variety of home made PROTON Packs.
Ana and Vuna did great jobs making theirs! They were so creative! Ana put packets that held "ghost slime" and put glow sticks in the guns to make them glow. and Vuna attatched ipod speakers to Wesley's so it would play the shostbuster song..cool huh?!
Cousins...Soakai, Lana, Tali, Maizi, and Ashley and Whitney
handsome little Peter pan
The twins were pretty pooped by the time we got to my mom's. And dirty! Embry mustve fallen in the dirt, street and rocks like 15 times while we were trick or treating. It started being hilarious when he'd fall because it was like every 10 seconds. (it didnt phase him..number one concern was More candy!)
By the end of the night Embry looked like a dirty, sticky roasted marshmallow.
7 comments:
Those are such cute costume ideas!! So clever--nice job. They looked great!
I love your Ghost Buster theme!!! Israel and I actually watched that Halloween night! Your costumes look GREAT! I love it!
I am loving the costumes!! You did such a great job and the boys seriously get cuter and cuter!
So cute!!! I love it!!
Okay, funny that there were 5 ghostbusters, how does that even happen?!
You did such a good job on their costumes!
You are such a good sewing and blogging example!
Okay, your kids are definitely the cutest dressed every. So creative- way to go Salena!!!
Oh Halloween I decided I'd introduce the boys to who the Ghostbusters are (and Casper), so they watched a few episodes on YouTube. haha:) That's all they're going to get for now as far as scary movies are concerned.:)
okay i loved all your costume's you did such a good job the twin's costume's were so adorable .. ;0) WAY 2 Go Salena...at the Sewing ..you did better than you realize...
Post a Comment