My dad, Vuna, Mary and Ana
Sione and I werent born yet. You cant tell but they're having a horrible Christmas without us.
I think I was 4 this Christmas. I remember Mary waking me up on Christmas morning with this puppy (Ringo?) licking my face!
Remember the Christmas pj's with the matching one for your doll? I loved those.
I used to sneak Sione's gameboy and play Warioland. I thought my mom was so cool cuz she bought me Simpsons jammies!
This is the year my older siblings were way too cool for Christmas pictures.
Vuna and I. Christmas before his mission (1992?) and I was 9..
Yikes, its a good thing we had kids. Or we would no longer exist as far as pictures go. Isnt it so sad that I didnt take any pictures of mine and Steven's first 2 Christmas' together? (03&04)
Here's Bastien's first Christmas-2005
he was 6 months old.
Sad again. But this Christmas(2006) I didnt take pictures, because we didnt put up our tree since we were moving 3 days after Christmas. So I guess I wasnt really in a Christmassy mood and forgot. Here's Bastien playing with his Christmas present though. He was 18 months.
Christmas in our queen creek house. 2007
Bastien was 2.5 years old.
I was also pregnant with the twins this Christmas. I remember Christmas day being a turning point. I felt great physically up until this day. I was so done. And I still had more than a month to go. You can tell, I look kinda pissed in this picture.
And Christmas last year!
Bastien was 3.5 yrs and the twins were 11 months.
The babies were so little and Embry had no curls!
Merry Christmas everyone!
and remember to take pictures! :)








4 comments:
that's so funny about the matching pj's for you and your doll - my cousins and I were a sucker for those! We each had a set for ourselves and a cabbage patch doll. we were the epitome of coolness.
Oh my goodness- so cute! Can't wait to see this year's pictures!
awwhhh the sweet christmas memories...what a fun post...love it ..
I took ZERO pictures this year. I was in a hurry and couldn't find my camera. I won't let that happen again. I'm bummed.
Post a Comment