Here's the link in case you cant see it here.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/morning_show/whats_cooking/chef_tess_123009
Our family friend Stephanie Petersen does cooking segments for Fox 10 alot. And she asked Sione and I to go with her on there today! I was nervous until Stephanie told me I didnt have to be mic'ed, then I was just fine about it:) I kept looking at the tv on the side, you can tell. And dont you love how my sole purpose was to chop Watermelon? haha Thanks Stephanie for thinking of something for me to do on there:) Stephanie..or Chef Tess has an awesome blog! Check her out here!
4 comments:
you did great and look beautiful!! I LOVE all your Christmas pictures. Your kids are adorable!
HAHA! That's so funny to see you on TV! You look cute.
OMG! Being on tv is so nervewracking, huh? You look adorable and looking mighty thin, too!
Oh my gosh that looks yummy! LoOking gOod girl..LoOking good! :]
Post a Comment