We planned a Polar Express party for all the kids. I love suprising Bastien with it the day of. He acts SO excited about it all day and I only have to hear the "Lets go to the polar express party now" every 10 minutes for only one day:) It was at Brooke's house and she had a hot chocolate machine and everything. You know, for the HOT! HOT! part.
Kids are extra cute in jammies, dont ya think?
look at that belly.
We handed these out to the kids.
We had to kind of force some of the kids to watch the movie and that only lasted a few minutes. But it has choo choos (or poo poos) in it, so Embry was there.
These kinds of things are so much fun and my kids love it. I feel so lucky to have found these girls! They're so much fun. Our next plan for the kids is a Treasure Hunt! Probably after the holidays. But guess who also came up with this idea? The brilliant 3 yr old that is Lopaka. (or that cute little hawaiian kid pickin his wedgie)
5 comments:
How cuteeee! If I ever have kids, I want to join your parties!
How fun! You do so many creative things for your kids. Super Mom!
what a cute idea..so creative. love it. I really wanna go to the real polar express..cause I am still 5! :] I really do.
that is the BEST idea whoever came up with it...how fun ... my boys would of loved that 5 years ago...dang it...;0)
you crack me up girl..I love seeing old pics of you guys. :] Hope you had a good christmas..can't wait to see the pics
Post a Comment