Friday, March 5, 2010

"i need to tell you a secret in your ARR"

(Bastien translation: EAR)

most of you who know Bastien know that he says his 'ERE" sounds like "ARR" like
"Come harr: come here" Or he says "You ScARRed me!"
I was trying to get him to say HERE the right way and he would make a face similar to this picture and say "heeeerrree...arrr" He had to add the arr in it. It just didnt sound right to him without the arr at the end.
-Bastien said to me once, genuinely curious:
"Is Embry a human? Or a creature?"
We saw a lady dressed up as a clown driving yesterday. And Bastien said "When I'm a big human, I want to wear a clown costume, and drive around scarring people"
When Steven was putting Bastien to bed yesterday, he was telling Bastien how he loved his hair and wanted it. Steven said "I'm gonna shave all your hair off when your sleeping" And Bastien said "No, never..cause I'll look like Brian!" (sorry if your reading this Brian. he mustve seen a picture of you with a shaved head!)
Bastien randomly said to me
"I dont eat my boogers anymore"
Me: "What do you do with them now?" B: " I just throw them somewhere"

Bastien is the best!

4 comments:

ConnieB said...

bahahaha! I laughed out loud several times reading this. I can't wait to hang out with this little guy more (;

Anonymous said...

how fUnNy! Love the throwing of the boogers. So funny! And is Embry a human or creature..kids are so fUnNy!

Anonymous said...

Ha! Thanks for the laugh. Kids DO say the cutest things.

Sarah and Trent said...

oh my heck thanks for sharing - totally cracked me up!! And that is a sweet pictures of all of your boys!