Tuesday, March 16, 2010

top o' the mornin to ya

Last Thursday we had a St. Patrick's Day party for the kids. We had them follow a leprachaun's tracks to a pot of gold. And had a pinata made out of a box of lucky charms. (when I told this to Amy she thought the actual cereal was going to be in the box. Wouldnt that be so messed up?
So, yes. There was candy in it!)

Leprachauns like gold, to play tricks..and have paint on the bottom of their tiny little green feet.
enjoying Amy's hard work

my sneaky little leprachauns

embry and his betrothed (well, if she's interested:)

so cute in all their green

6 comments:

Bekah Parker said...

What cute little mommies you all are!!!

Camille Witter said...

umm i want there to be a group that does this for adults! I would love to find a pot of candy, and eat treats at the park. Geeez!

Nate and Kristen said...

How fun! You moms are so creative!

Nikki said...

I so wished I loved in Arizona! I would just "randomly" show up at the same park at the same time and crash your awesome fun plans! What a great idea and Mommy!!

Tiffany Haynes said...

What a cute idea! I always feel bad that I never really do anything for this holiday!

Sad we missed the Vegas trip and so sad we aren't going to OK. I was really looking forward to becoming good friends with you!

Shawn and Tasha said...

You are so cute and creative! I love it!!