.
8:00 a.m
8:05 a.m.
Dont you love Jasper throwing in that random cry there at the end
Your kids are loud! Is your hearing still ok?
HAHAHAHAHA!! LOVE IT! I want a whole herd of boys. Guess I should consider this to be my future :)
LOL!! That's hilarious!! :0)
Oh my boys are so mellow in the am, I TRULY cherish that time. I am not that awake in the mornings!!!
This looks way too familiar. How is it that they wake up with SO much energy and I am always dragging in the am? Probably due to the fact that they go to bed 4 hours before I do...:)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Your kids are loud! Is your hearing still ok?
HAHAHAHAHA!! LOVE IT! I want a whole herd of boys. Guess I should consider this to be my future :)
LOL!! That's hilarious!! :0)
Oh my boys are so mellow in the am, I TRULY cherish that time. I am not that awake in the mornings!!!
This looks way too familiar. How is it that they wake up with SO much energy and I am always dragging in the am? Probably due to the fact that they go to bed 4 hours before I do...:)
Post a Comment