Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bastien's Christmas program

Bastien was so super cute tonight! He has some really cute kids in his class, too. I love when i get to go in and help with his class every few weeks. I loved the snowman rap song they did. Some kids got really into the dancing. Kids are the best! My mom and i took the twins and Finnick to see the afternoon assembly and Embry and Jasper were still napping (a late nap!)when it was time for Bastien to leave to his evening program. I didnt want to wake Embry since he had croup last night and went to bed late. So I left them sleeping with my mom and Steven and I went with Finnick. The benefits of living at home! After the program we took Bastien to Chilis and let him get dinner and a dessert.
It was fun to have a little night out with him! Bastien is an awesome kid.
He is my blonde haired beauty! ha! :)
Later that night he found a picture of him and his friend Gunnar from a while ago at the zoo in my stuff and asked if he could have it. He glued it to a piece of paper and said
"Its so I can remember Gunnar"

No comments: