Saturday, December 10, 2011

thanksgiving weekend

steven and the boys spent Thanksgiving morning building this awesome cave! it was super relaxed this year and different..we didn't eat until 6:30 pm at my sisters house. I had fasted all day for it and was going to yell at someone if we didn't say the prayer already! i could tell most of them had eaten a big meal earlier that day. then we did another dinner with Steven's family that Saturday. it was kind of nice spacing it out. but i like it all crammed together more i think. it just seems like thanksgiving that way. Friday we went to the park and had a picnic. Finnick had fun eating the grass! he wont eat food, but he'll eat grass..hmm.

1 comment:

ConnieB said...

Your little guys are so stinking adorable. Salena,your comment was so sweet I seriously said aw outloud multiple times. Lol! I miss you!! You are so fun and easy to talk to- I wish there was someone out here like you! Well in like 5 years we hope to be back in az so let's keep in touch! I expected we would anyway thanks to blogs/facebook/words with friends. Haha!