Monday, December 12, 2011

family fun

nothing new, we have a zoo membership. we went.
we decorated sugar cookies for family home evening and before jasper could even eat or sprinkle up his first cookie..he made himself sick on the frosting. later he said "i never want to eat frosting again, mommy"
last Christmas we took the boys to the Polar Express near the Grand Canyon. we didnt have any plans this year for anything. i saw a groupon for a play at Childsplay called "Lyle the Crocodile" It was at Tempe Arts Center, that place is really pretty! The boys sat through the play and didn't act like they were bored..like Steven and I were (ha! :) ...until maybe the last 15 minutes for Jasper. TAC is right on Tempe Town lake ..and i just love this picture of Jasper's face. even if he does need a haircut badly.
Steven and i have been watching Jimmy Kimmel again regularly thanks to Cable on demand at my parents house. we used to back in 2008 when we had DVR but have never had cable since. He did a "I gave my kids a terrible present" challenge. which is similar to the "I told my kids I ate all their candy" videos. Steven and I decided to do it last minute. and went to walmart and got them each a small-for real-present. because unlike the halloween candy one, where the parents didnt really eat it. for the horrible present you have to end it with actually giving them something legit right? we had them open up burritos! with a bow on them. This morning i got an email from someone at Kimmel to sign a release form and send it to them. I'm still not getting my hopes up but hopefully they make it in the group of videos! watch every night this week with me! :)

4 comments:

ConnieB said...

This all looks so fun. I miss az! That is so awesome you kids might get on tv! I'll have to watch and see :)

ConnieB said...

Your* I love my iPhone key pad.

Sarah and Trent said...

Good luck - I hope you win! Then you can be my claim to fame. :)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

that's awesome! I hope you guys get on. That seriously cracks me up! YOu guys are hilarious.