1. Where did you meet your husband? During spring break my sophmore year. At the Scott's old house, his best friend Mike Scott's parents were my "parents" for our youth stake conference. They were having a family meeting 2 days before youth conference.
2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? "Is this the Scott's?"- He was outside the front door fixing his skate shoe.
3. Where was your first date? Amc 24 on stapely and Fazoli's
4. Where was your first kiss?At Gisela...we went there with Sione, my sister Mary and her friends and it started thundering..so we got out of the water and were sitting behind this big rock talking for a while..and thats when he kissed me.
5. Did you have a long or short engagement? Well, he got home from his mission in November...and we got married the next July..we got engaged somewhere in the middle there...cuz we already knew we were gonna get married way before he left on his mission.
6. Where did you get engaged? we picked out rings from his uncle's business in Utah May 03 and so the only suprise was WHEN the ring was gonna come in the mail..and I called one day and his older brother answered the phone and totally ruined it! He's all "Guess what came in the mail today?"
7. Where were you married? Mesa AZ temple July 19th 2003
8. How did the reception go? Great..if anything went wrong I probably wouldnt have noticed. But my mom and family put alot of work into the reception.
9. How was the honeymoon? The plans were to go to Cancun..until I realized I'm not rich..so we ended up going to San Diego ..we just went to the zoo. and seaport village and stuff. It was fun..but hopefully our 2nd honeymoon can be Hawaii
..........Tag..your it!
3 comments:
awwwhhh...salena that is so cute ... I wanna do one but I would have to go searching for pic's maybe one day... I was just thinking of writing about "Our story" too you beat me to it.... not that I care .. I loved it !!! YOUR so BEAUTIFUL in all your PIX...that's a cute story .. about how you 2 met I don't think you ever told me .. except for the fact that you met at "Youth Conference" !! Well the things you don't know make life more exciiting!!! i love you and steven ...
Too cute!! I love your story, because it is so much like ours.. I'll have to do this someday when we have a scanner.. I have so many old pictures of us, but no scanner to scan them in.. Yeah, I know- sometimes I feel like we live in the stone age.. You guys are too cute!! :0)
hey salena .. umm I started a fa family so I will give everyone the email and password to add whatever they feel there .. for friends and family to stay updated...
Post a Comment