Thursday, August 16, 2007
I’m an early bird and a night owl. So I’m wise and I have worms.
* yourself... wishing dumb naseau would stop creeping back on me! Go away already!
* your partner... at work doing stuff with dirt
* your hair... finally I got my roots retouched!
* your mother... always there to help, someone I can always count on.
* your father...the most generous person i know!
* your favorite item... my cable and dvr...how i miss you!
* your dream lastnight... I hardly ever remember
* your favorite drink... orange juice with no pulp
* your dream car...a blue or charcoal gray Toyota Sequioa ...it doesnt even matter if its a 2003!!..although I do love the new ones!
* your dream home... one with a really unique floor plan, just a one story, too. A big one though...I love the huge ones that are one story..I hate stairs!
* the room you are in right now...den
* your fear... all the damn poisonous spiders that are around here! I'm really paranoid about this now, cause we keep killing black widows on our porch..and my neighbors kid was bitten by a brown recluse!
* where you want to be in ten years... hopefully i'll have all 5 kids by then..and hopefully Steven will have a really good helicopter job!
* who you hung out with lastnight... I watched the "so you think you can dance" finale with my sister in law...I so hope Danny wins tonight!
* you're not... looking forward to another c-section...but oh well, at least i get babies from it.
* wish list item.....an big entertainment center with bookshelves with a big tv...oh and a car.
* last thing you did... put Bastien down for a nap
* what you are wearing... gaucho pants and a "jets" t-shirt
* favorite weather... cool breezy and sunny
* favorite book... Harry P # 7 was the best by far! But I am hearing "Twilight" is way good from my sisters, so that is my next set of books.
* last thing you ate... beef pot roast microwave meal which made me feel kinda yucky
* your life... is just how i like it
* your mood... exhausted if thats a mood
* your best friend... Steven
* what are you thinking about... nothing in particular
* your car... mitsubishi diamante...steven loves it, he's always wanting to clean it on the weekends..which drives me crazy , cause he spends hours on it!
* what are you doing at the moment... filling this out, and gonna take a nap while i can after this!
* relationship status...married to the funniest bestest guy i know!
* what is on tv... i dont know, every channel is scratchy unless i move around the antenna for an hour.....ahh back to the good ole days.
* last time you laughed... i'm sure it was with Steven..I cant go very long without him making me laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about the cable issue.. We've been there, so I totally understand!! Hope you have fun watching so you think you can dance tonight!! I am actually watching it right now, we are 2 hours ahead of you.. HA HA :0)
Sorry you are still feeling yucky..that is no fun! Fun to learn new things about you! Hey we need to work together and tag team Ana to get her butt on here! My blog is missing comments from my fav. friend Ana! Let's work on that..alrightee..hope you get feeling better!!
Post a Comment