Wednesday, August 22, 2007
A is for age: 23
B is for Breakfast: a glass of orange juice and raisin nut bran
C is for Career: mommy
D is for my Dog’s Name: Maddie....she's a pain in the a....i swear this is the last dog i get....no more falling in love with puppys
E is for Essential Item I Use Everyday: clothes...most days.. jk
F is for Favorite T.V. Show: The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, One tree hill, Biggest Loser, America's next top model, The Bachelor.. all those reality shows..that get you hooked
G is for Favorite Game: Scattergories, Apples to Apples, Guitar Hero....and after the babies...I want dance revolution so I can lose weight and actually be able to play that game...it's way too embarressing in public!
H is for Hometown: Mesa, AZ
I is for Instruments I Play: umm..thats a negative
J is for Favorite Juice: Dole Orange Pineapple Banana
K is for Kitchen, What Color is it?: Well its supposed to be Mary Englebreit style....red/black and cherries and polka dots.. but I need more mula ...so far I have the curtains...I just need to paint, and get some more cute wall hangings...thanks to Dendi I still have my "Langford" sign she made me for my wedding that goes good in there:)
L is for the Last Place I Ate Out: Peter Piper tonight for Maizi's bday
M is for Marriage: 4 years!!
N is for my Nickname: we always have a new name for eachother...it used to be "soog" or "tum tum" ...now we call eachother "sump"...dont ask me what theyre supposed to mean..i actually feel kinda stupid admitting that we do this.
O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: 5 nights with Bastien in 2005 (c-section)..... one of the nights i was in labor
P is for People I was With Today: Bastien, my mom, Ana , her kids, Mary, her kids, Steven...pretty much my whole family cause there was a bday party
Q is for Quote: Dwight: When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby
R is for Biggest Regret: getting to light of a color of carpet..seriously ..it bugs me everytime i think about it....i guess i'll get my wood floors one day ....in like a zillion years...
S is for Sport: eh..never been good at sports...i sure did like working out alot before i had a baby and got lazy...i swear i'm gonna be that person again.....after the babies:)
T is for Time I Woke Up Today: 7:30 ish...he's stuck to this time for a while, it's great while it lasts...he used to wake up at 6!
U is for Favorite Piece of Undergarment: the wonder that is my victoria secret bra
V is for Last Vacation you Took: I'm not even gonna acknowledge my california trip in june as a vacation, so it'd have to be last year when we went to Seaworld
W is for Worst Habit: lets not talk about mine....lets talk about steven's, shall we....he is a CRAZY talk-in-his-sleeper! And he usually says things in an angry way..like"oh my gosh!"..or "what the heck!" One time he woke up, knocked over the end table by the bed and that knocked over the lamp...and freaked the crap out of me! And he just went back to sleep after he did it! ..It has me wondering..what is making him get so angry while he's sleeping?! And TWICE he's grabbed my leg at night really hard...in his sleep, saying "Dont let Bastien fall off the bed"
X is for X-rays I Have Had: my hip once, my teeth...and my kidney when i was little
Y is for Yummy Food You Ate Today: Peter Piper Pizza
Z is for Zodiac: Scorpio
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Glad to know I'm not the only one. Trevor actually just recently bought me the dance revolution game that I have been wanting for a while!! It totally is exercise, but fun & there is no way I would ever do it in public!! I'm even embaressed to do it in front of Trevor.. LOL about Steven's crazy talking in his sleep.. That would freak me out!!
I totally don't remember Dane tearing down our fort, but hey I seriously have the WoRsT memory!! I seriously think that something is wrong with that section of my brain. Trevor will tell me things we did in high school & I have no recollection.. Its really weird.. I would definitely believe it though.. Dane was always tormenting me & my friends.. I do remember that!! Well, i will end this novel now.. LOL
Yeah I probably wouldnt do that dance revolution game in front of Steven either....I cant even do taebo in front of him cause he starts laughing ...does he expect me to look like Billy Blanks?
Good answers! I am happy to see that you still like your sign! I even forgot what it looked like..it's been so long! If you are bored take a pic and post it on here! :) I know im demanding... :) Fun learning more about YOU!!
Post a Comment