Wednesday, August 8, 2007

January babies!

Yesterday I had my 2nd doctors appointment and he said that if things are going good, my c-section will be scheduled 3 weeks before my due date! He said twins usually develop faster, so they should be fine. I'm excited I get 3 weeks shaved off my pregnancy! Also he said that I was showing like I was 16-17 weeks along (I'm only 13 wks) , But thats cause of the 2 babies, of course! I knew I felt really fat in my belly! :) He also said I cant lift Bastien, which is really hard since he still sleeps in his crib. But my next ultrasound will be the one where I find out what they are! Well, thats about it for this insanely exciting blog...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting Salena! That would be tough not being able to pick him up...you don't realize how much you do it, until you can't do it anymore. I can't wait to see what you are having..be sure to tell us all! :)

Brandi said...

How exciting is that!!?? 3 weeks shaved off that far in the beginning.. I can't wait to find out what they are.. :0)

Camille Witter said...

Sweet now i'll get to see your babies for sure now!!!!!