Thursday, August 23, 2007

Maizi's 1st bday!

Yesterday was my niece Maizi's first birthday at Peter Piper Pizza and I was determined to take pictures cause I always forget to, and then I am later bugging Ana for the pictures that she took...which by the way ..she is a pro at picture taking..she can get Bastien to pose for her...he is such a stinker for me. All the really good pictures I have of Bastien are ones that Ana took.
What a fun person to give presents to! She's so thankful!
This is my favorite picture cause Bastien actually stood still and looked at the camera!
I can never get Steven to make a normal face in a picture...
Birthday girl's gettin' sleepy
Bastien and Lana in their cool new sunglasses....Bastien's will be broken by tommorrow, no doubt..

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Looks like fun!! Bastien has such cute cousins!! Too many cute kids! Fun, Fun.. :0)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she turned ONE already, and that Hadley is about ready to! It's crazy...you guys all have such cute kids!! :)

Ana said...

Well salena thanks for the pictures ...compliment but I really don't think I'm that great even though eventually I would love to actually be a PRO.. I just need the equipment.. I think I have grown a love for taking pictures...