I had to add 7 days to my little countdown thingee :(
At my appointment on Thursday we set a date and the doctor told me 37 weeks in the beginning. But he changed it to 38 weeks! So my official csection date is
January 28th.
Oh well, I'm not too upset cause I guess the longer they're baking in there the better, right? I just hope my back doesnt break before then!
4 comments:
hey there salena,
i have to admit i checked your blog after ana told me you were having twins too, i just hadn't made a comment yet. i can't imagine how i am going to feel when i am near the end. as it is already, i feel so huge! i just feel full of baby already. i'm sure you know what i'm talking about. can't wait to see the babies! i need to know what i should get for twins...like what i won't be able to live without and what is just going to be a waste of space....any suggestions or info. would be super appreciated.
good luck!!
Salena,
Hey, then all the twins will have a birthday right by eachother in our families! Like you said, the longer they are in there the less likely they will have to go to the NICU. You want to take those babies right home! Also, I forgot to mention that in the last months of pregnancy it really helped me when I got a thick band that was elastic. It was made to help support my lower belly and not put so much pressure on the back. Look for it ($15) at a baby, pregnancy store. It made a huge difference and my back didn't hurt so much. Love ya! Jen Fa
oh man! that would kinda of suck in a way...adding more days when you are already anxious and excited for a specific date. i can't wait to see pics! i only made it to 33 1/2 weeks and i thought i was huge. the whole back thing is what was killin me as well. i basically just dealt with the pain and did alot of laying on the couch! :)
If you think about it,it's kind of a trade off. 1 broken back for some days and nights left of sanity
Post a Comment