Thursday, December 20, 2007

Bastien was SO excited this year about Santa. I thought maybe he'd get scared of him, but he wasnt. He actually looked at the camera and even smiled for me when I said "Smile, Bastien" ! I love how he is touching Santa's hand...Oh, and we just showed him that movie "Polar Express" I havent seen him this glued to a movie since he first saw "Cars". It has 2 of Bastien's favorites...Trains and Santa!
By the way, I had my dr. appt today and both babies weigh 4 and a half pounds! I cant believe I have 9 pounds of baby in me and still 5 more weeks to go!

3 comments:

Brynn P. said...

I didn't think my girls would like polar express and they're glued to it as well! GOod movie!
Those babies are going to be here soooooo sooooooon!!!!! YAY!

Tuihalalalala said...

yay ....Lana likes the hot hot hot chocolate refreshment song! Bastien looks very cute with Santy

Bekah Parker said...

He is so cute. I know I keep saying that but I can honestly say he is a beautiful boy!