I have fallen out of love with the name River. Steven and I were talking about what names we liked and Steven mentioned that he really liked the name Jasper. I was like, "People are going to think we are way too obsessed with Twilight"
But It's not that I like the names BECAUSE of the book. I just happened to really like them while reading the books. :) (If that makes sense!)
So Steven is really stuck on the name Jasper. And it grew on me over the past couple weeks. So the twins new names are:
Embry and Jasper
9 comments:
They actually sound good together.River was lacking soooo....if you have no more love for that name ...is it up for grabbs?
OCB
Obsessive Compulsive B....???
I liked river!
I love the name Jasper! My hubby wouldn't let me use it, I am so glad you get too!
That 's a cute name! Congrats on getting Steven through school - that's a big accomplishment!
I love the belly shots! You look so good! Merry Christmas!
That is hilarious! What about Jacob and Edward? j/k those are cute. Good luck these last few weeks. Let me know if you need anything and I'm happy to belp with Bastian.
well at least steven has an opinion! bryan only dislikes my names but doesn't have an idea of his own!
I meant OCD...lol @ mE? B for Behavior
Post a Comment