Everyone keeps telling me that it doesnt look like I'm having twins.
But this is me 7 months with Bastien.
And this is me 7 months now!
(..gross swollen face...yuck...I cant wait to NOT be pregnant anymore!)
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You looke great girlfriend! I am so excited for you!
Hey, you really do look great for having twins!! it's all belly!! I'm glad everything is still going smoothly with the whole pregnancy.. I am in town for Christmas, so I have a gift for you, I will probably just drop it by Ana's.. Merry Christmas!!! :0)
Yeah you really look outstanding for havin 2 babies in there. I'm sure you feel a lot different though. Cant wait to see them! I'll be home on the 16th of January so by then you'll be so close to having them!
6 comments:
You looke great girlfriend! I am so excited for you!
Hey, you really do look great for having twins!! it's all belly!! I'm glad everything is still going smoothly with the whole pregnancy.. I am in town for Christmas, so I have a gift for you, I will probably just drop it by Ana's.. Merry Christmas!!! :0)
Yeah you really look outstanding for havin 2 babies in there. I'm sure you feel a lot different though. Cant wait to see them! I'll be home on the 16th of January so by then you'll be so close to having them!
WOW! YOU can DEFINITELY tell. BUT! you still look fabulouso!
wink!
you looks so cute! Yeah, you make having twins look easy!
skinny preggie minnie
Post a Comment