Now i won't be able to see when you update your blog on googlereader!! Cute little boys!! crazy how you went from one boy to TWO within a few minutes!! CONGRATS!
Ok Cameron and Steven are in elders quorum and I admit it i'm a blog stalker, your twins are so cute congrats, if you go private please add me and hopefully we'll get to know each other better!
I have family all over New Zealand. I have some family in Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch and Wellington. I don't really remember much but from pictures it is beautiful!
20 comments:
witter16@msn.com
So why are you going private?
shanonscott@yahoo.com Invitve us for sure!!
mine is hollsbabe@msn.com
jbpiacitelli@hotmail.com
Now i won't be able to see when you update your blog on googlereader!!
Cute little boys!! crazy how you went from one boy to TWO within a few minutes!! CONGRATS!
jaime_huff@yahoo.com
davisfamily2006@gmail.com
Your babies are SOO cute! Please let me know if you need help, I really am not that far away! Congrats again, job well done!!
hey umm did you ever check your emails to get those photo's I sent you ???
I wanna come! nichole.fernandez@asu.edu
just in case you don't have it!
kemra.nelson@hotmail.com
Call me when your mom leaves, and I will come help you!
affygirl@msn.com
Tiffanyann_B@hotmail.com
Hey, send me an invite at kamasamoa@gmail.com
pianogirl85297@yahoo.com
salena...i would love to watch your babies grow! here is my email address for now...holyoaks@cableone.net
we are currently moving down to the phoenix area in tolleson. i can't wait to have a house again!
add me..
Here you go Salena...I can't wait to see more pictures of the kids.
laurawdavis@hotmail.com
Ok Cameron and Steven are in elders quorum and I admit it i'm a blog stalker, your twins are so cute congrats, if you go private please add me and hopefully we'll get to know each other better!
rach_marieb@yahoo.com
Your boys are so stinkin cute!
I have family all over New Zealand. I have some family in Auckland, Hamilton, Christchurch and Wellington. I don't really remember much but from pictures it is beautiful!
Hope all is well!
mcclures.stud.finders@gmail.com
how are you feeling???
tawnilenise@cox.net
Post a Comment