Jasper
Is it just me and Steven? But dont you think they look different? Some have said they look identical...But, I mean yeah, they both look like newborns still so its hard to tell FOR SURE yet...But we both think they look completely different. Embry looks more like my baby pics..he has darker hair and he's got tanner skin.BIG eyes that are WIDE open all the time. Jasper has Steven's forehead ..he's got the blonde highlights in his brown hair that steven has. Besides looking different..they are both night and day in their personalities so far. Embry is more high maintinence ..he is constantly wanting to be held. It makes me feel bad cause Jasper is so laid back that I feel like I am paying more attention to Embry. But Jasper is such a good baby! I should be thankful though that they both arent stinkers!
12 comments:
awwwhhhh...they are getting so big...and definitely Fraternal...they are such beautiful babies...they are looking more and more different...cuteness!!!
ahh im sad i havent seen them yet! Are you guys comin on friday?? They are adorable!
They look different to me! Both are equally cute!
They are so cute! I think they look different too. Glad to hear everything is going so well.
Salena, they are so cute!! How fun that you have 2 of them, double the fun!! Yeah, my guess would be fraternal.. They look similar, but not identical.. :0)
i love the new lay out!
they look VERY different, Jasper totally looks like steven!
Man Salena, what are you feeding those kids??? THey are growing up so big...so fast! They are so cute, and looks like lots of fun!
What a lucky girl you are!
Oh and yeah, they do look so different! I guess that would make your job a little easier right!? ;)
I agree with you. They are growing so fast!
They look fraternal to me. All I really know for sure is they are CUTE!!
My money is on fraternal.
Ya they look pretty different but this way you can really tell them apart without having to have some mole or something to distinguish between the two.:) They are so dang cute though Salena. I wish I wasn't so far away so I could see them. I am driving home on the 21st for Lena's homecoming and Rachel just had her baby last week but it will be a super quick trip. Spencer and I both have to be back for Monday classes. Too bad I don't have more time. Danget! If we drive out to Rachel's, I will call you for sure. Good baby making!
Post a Comment