So, as much as I get excited about a singer and their whole CD, I've never had any desire to go to a concert, because I figure I can just listen to their music on their CD and it will sound exactly the same. Until back in December of 06, I found Joshua Radin through the Last Kiss soundtrack. I found out he was coming to Tempe and I thought if their was anyone I wanted to see it would be him. That was also when he was on tour with Schuyler Fisk, who was sick that day but still sounded really good! (She's that actress Sissy Spacek's daughter) Steven went with me and wasnt too excited to go in the first place, but ended up really liking his music. Anyways, he ended up being even BETTER live and wasnt too horrible to look at either.
I've listened to his CD " We were here" so much I'm sick of it, and have been waiting for him to come out with new songs! He finally did and he sings one with Ingrid Michaelson called "Sky" ..listen to it. It's on my playlist.


1 comment:
How fun that you got to go! I too LOVE that guy! And so sweet of Steven to go with you...I don't know that David would have done the same. ;)
Post a Comment