1. Last book you read or are currently reading?
Last book was "Eclipse" and I just started "Pride and Prejudice"
2. Last person you talked to on the phone?
my mom
3. Last movie you watched at the theatre?
"27 dresses" the day I had the twins
4. Last restaraunt you ate at? macaroni grill ..a few months ago
5. Last thing you bought for yourself? The "Dan in Real life" DVD
6. Last vacation or trip you took?
California back in June...although it wasnt much of a vacation, I was sick the whole time, and every possible wrong thing happened, although I did make my dad drive 2 hours to Beverly Hills just so I could try a "Sprinkles" cupcake..and of course, being pregnant ..I took one bite and wanted to puke! I think I would've loved them if I wasnt though.
7. Last thing you ate? some easter candy out of Bastien's basket
8. Last time you cut your hair? a few weeks ago
9. Last time you worked out? Thursday
10. Last time you did laundry? yesterday
11. Last time you were on an airplane?
back in 2004 for my sister Mary's wedding in New Zealand
12. Last person you said "I love you" to? Steven
13. Last show you watched on TV?
Rob and Big
14. Last song you listened to or sang?
Sky by Joshua Radin and Ingrid Michaelson
15. Last job you had or currently have?
Before being a mom, I worked at New Vision..I loved it cause I worked with my brother Sione and sis Mary...then they both left and I left a few months after.
16. Last place you lived (not currently living)? Aztec Springs apts on Power and Main
17. Last obsession? my dvr, I have it again...I've been watching all the "Jon and Kate Plus 8" episodes lately..It made me realize my "Twin skin" on my stomach wasnt so bad after seeing her pre-tummy tuck belly
18. Last "project" you worked on? Finally moving the crib in the other bedroom and organizing everything in their room.
19. Last name?you all know it.
20. Last concert you went to? Joshua Radin/Schuyler Fisk back in Feb 07
1 comment:
what is a sprinkles cupcake? i think i want one.
: )
you sound very active and productive for just having your twinners. it sounds like you are recovering well!
Post a Comment