You're doing a terrific job feeding them...Look how BIG they're getting!!! I can't believe it! They look a little bit more alike to me now too. SO adorable!
www.happybabyplace.com/ click on this link for the guide that helped me! (it's on the bottom of the page, scroll down, says this:) The Bossy Mommy's Guide
I can't believe how big they are already!! It's crazy how fast they lose that newborn look! They are so cute & look alike, but not identical.. Twins seem like they would be a lot of fun, but soooo much work! You're doing an awesome job! It will all be worth the sleepless nights.. :0) Good job Steven for helping with late night feedings!! :0)
those are soo cute! I still can't believe you have twins? Hey, can you get into my blog? i can't remember if I sent you an invite or not. if now, email me tawnilenise@cox.net
14 comments:
So perfect! Your little family (that isn't so little) is so adorable!
the boys are getting so big! I bet by the time I see them again, they'll be walking and feeding themselves! I bet you cant wait for that day :)
Awhh they are so cute.. and growing fast!!! I ♥ ♥ them!
You're doing a terrific job feeding them...Look how BIG they're getting!!! I can't believe it! They look a little bit more alike to me now too. SO adorable!
Wow, I bet you are so busy...and so tired!! I am very impressed!
Salena, I can't believe how big they are already! They are so cute...and I love Bastien's hair longer...so cute!
awww ma gooooodness. (baby talk)
i can't believe they are almost 2 months, ...
that is when i STARTED to get caught up on sleep.
www.happybabyplace.com/
click on this link for the guide that helped me!
(it's on the bottom of the page, scroll down, says this:)
The Bossy Mommy's Guide
to Perfect Baby Sleep -
Available Only Here!
Get it for FREE right now!
I can't believe how big they are already!! It's crazy how fast they lose that newborn look! They are so cute & look alike, but not identical.. Twins seem like they would be a lot of fun, but soooo much work! You're doing an awesome job! It will all be worth the sleepless nights.. :0) Good job Steven for helping with late night feedings!! :0)
They ARE getting big fast. How are you? You have some cute kids there!
awwwwwwww I miss you my little ones
Your kids are so cute! This is Roy's cousin, just wanted to say Congrats!
those are soo cute! I still can't believe you have twins? Hey, can you get into my blog? i can't remember if I sent you an invite or not. if now, email me
tawnilenise@cox.net
I can't even imagine how busy your life if! They are all such cute boys!
Post a Comment