Sunday was my nephew Soakai's blessing. This was the first time I had gotten to see him! Boy he is a CUTIE!
Sione's little girl, Maizi was so motherly and interested in the babies..she kept putting the binkies in and out of Embry's mouth! Isnt She SOOO CUTE!?
Ashley and Jasper..(she's from the other set of twins in my family..my brother Vuna's little girl) It was Cute how long Ashley sat there and held him!
Bastien just relaxing....even though he was not very relaxed that whole day...he was a naughty little boy who "pushed the girls and made them cry" well just one girl ..his cousin Lana who he has a Love/hate relationship with. "Sowwy" is what he's usually saying to her.
My sis Mary's "Baby Tali" is what Bastien calls her..He LOVES her! He always talks about her saying "Baby Tali nice" She is so freaking CUTE, huh?
My sister's boy Evan..he's so funny how he'll pose for the camera..I love my "Evi's" curls!
I have the CUTEST nephews and nieces!!!!
Ana- thanks for letting me steal ALL your pics...but they were just too good:)






4 comments:
Dejavoo! Holy crap that was wierd. I had to take a double take for a min. I just came from Ana's and then yourse. ;)
Looks like you guys had a fun family get together! If a blessing get's every one together...they should happen more often. Seems like that is the only time I ever see my family. ;)
It is so sad that I haven't ever seen Sione's kids but when would I ever? Everyone is getting so old. I can't believe how old Evan is now and Grant...holy crap! When are you guys blessing the boys?
Hey salena ...
your blog is better than mine...;) ...yeah don't worry steal my pic's anytime you want..i.luv it!! ;)
luv ya ...oh yeah and it was fun hanging out today...!!! anytime ..
what a cute bunch of kids! Jasper's blankie looks so soft!!!
Post a Comment