Tuesday, August 19, 2008

First trip to the dentist!

Bastien did such a great job today! I was nervous because he has always given me a really hard time with brushing. He's says "Do it foffwy" (softly). But he sat through the cleaning and everything so good. Also..NO cavities! He got a McQueen toothbrush and it made him excited to brush his teeth tonight. Hopefully the excitement lasts!

7 comments:

Nichole said...

What a stinkin' cute picture!!

Ana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana said...

Good job bastien! ... it's funny because one time when he was over he was in the bathroom he wanted help wiping up and after i was done he said "mommy does it foffwy" it took me forever too figure out what he was trying to say...and then when i did i said oh "softly" and then i said did "Ana" do it to hard he said YESSS...LOL...he's cracks me up!!!

Carie said...

Hey, by the way, I dont know where you go, but at Greenfield and Guadalupe there is a pediatric dentist and his whole office is a train station. A train runs on tracks up above in the office and they have decorated the office to be a train station, I know how much you have said he likes trains, so I thought i would let you know.

salena said...

Umm..yeah he would pee his pants with excitement! I'll have to look that one up and see if I can go there! Awesome, thanks!

Carie said...

I actually go there the dentists are Creech and Ball and Staker and Sherrill, my cousin is actually a hygenist(sp) there also. 558-0777 in case you were interested.

salena said...

Thanks!