I LOVE it! My old one was 3 years old and a 4 MP and this one is 8 and it has way cool features on it! It's so sharp I love how I can zoom in and it's not all blurry!
they are freakin' adorable! And your post about Bastien is so cute, i always wanted to name my son Sebastian from never ending story but Cameron wouldn't let me!
6 comments:
Your boys are so cute I can't stand it! I love checking in to see their pictures!
I agree! Your boys are very cute!
What kind of camera did you get? I've been looking at cameras and it's all so confusing!
they are freakin' adorable! And your post about Bastien is so cute, i always wanted to name my son Sebastian from never ending story but Cameron wouldn't let me!
i luv these and i luv your camera!
They are getting so big since I saw them last...so cute.
Post a Comment