...for a few reasons.
Packing, Breaking Dawn, and I have no internet! I wont have it for 2 weeks!! That is just unacceptable. Right when Steven walked in from work, I said"I'm going to Becca's to use the internet..the babies need to eat in 30 minutes, See ya!" I need me some blogging! It's only been 2 days without the internet and I feel like I'm going crazy. How did I function 3 years ago? So, anyways... how 'bout that Breaking Dawn? Didnt see that one coming!
I'm so excited to be a MESA'n again! Although, I feel sad leaving my home. He was so good to us, It just wouldnt be right with anyone else living there. We designed him:) He was so comfy and homey. I wish he could grow legs and follow us to Mesa. By the way my house is a HE, if you didnt catch that. But, it's all good. I'm sure I will feel the same way about the next home I own....in 7 years.
9 comments:
Well you might not get this comment for 2 weeks but I just thought I would say Hello.. hopefully everything is going okay with the packing just call us .. when you need to actually move! luv ya kisses to the boys !
I am sad to see you go, I know we didn't really know each other that well but thanks to blogging, hopefully we can stay in touch. And email me if you want to talk about BD, I couldn't put it down and ravaged it in like 11 hours. My kids are lucky they got fed that day! Good luck in Mesa and don't worry with everyones credit going to crap right now it won't be 7 years till you can buy again! ;)
I loved Breaking Dawn but mostly I am just glad it is over. I'm glad I got to know them, I wish them well and I'm glad I know they will have their happily ever after.
Mesa Rules!
Um I am...confused are you moving to Mesa? What??????
Breaking Dawn was great...a little predictable though I thought. Now I just can't wait for the movie!!! AH! Have you seen the clip that shows the whole ballet scene yet? It's awesome!
Good luck with the move. It's never easy with little ones, but at least your family is close by for help. I don't blame you one bit for going back to Mesa. Don't worry, you're not the only missing your internet. I love reading your posts!:)
Yep I would go nuts with no internet. Actually I AM going nuts now that I work and can't check up on all of you as often as I used to. Im falling SO behind. It's killing me.
So glad you are back in Mesa, that should make your trips to Ana's a little easier. I always get attached to things too...like old cars, houses I always have a hard time with change. It is always sad to me, so I know what you mean.
Enjoy that book while you are waiting for internet. :0)
so you live right down the street from me? At least while I'm still in az.
who am i gonna blog stalk for 2 weeks!?
I like the way you and your sisters write.... cute! I understand how you might feel, I don't know what I would do without internet for that long. I would be visiting friends with comps then. I loved the book BD, but I wish there was another book coming. I want to know what comes next in their story!!!!
Post a Comment