Monday, March 30, 2009

I guess its the new cool thing.

Steven and I decided to join all you P90x'ers. I'm mainly excited because I've finally found something that Steven and I can do together. He never wants to do my Biggest Loser DVDs with me or Taebo. But he's really excited about it and hopefully we can keep eachother motivated. I'm excited that there is an eating plan in there too. Because I have been fairly good with keeping my calories in check but I save lots of my calories for food thats crappy. I still need to get the healthy eating aspect down.
So in 90 days, Steven will be ripped and my hopefully my abs wont look like Ron's moobs anymore.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well good for you guys, I have heard great things about it. To let you in on a little secret, I have it, (it's under my bed)...It was not working with our doors we have now, but am looking forward to using it at Brandi's...good luck! I hear it's AWESOME!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

WOO HOO!! You're going to love it! - well, hate it but love it : ) Keep us posted, you got to see my almost nakey pic I expect to at least hear about your experience!

How awesome that you guys are going to do it together! Jill def keeps me motivated, a partner is a MUST

Camille Witter said...

whats this??

Harris Family said...

That is awesome! my friend started doing it with her hubby... she said it has done wonders for her marriage. Good luck I here it is pretty intense. hey... how has that arm monitor thing been working for you?? I am debating on getting one...

Jill said...

Awesome! Good luck!! and be prepared to hate Steven while your working out, just like childbirth LOL!!

Brandi said...

I have heard from several that this is awesome!! I am busting up at Ron's moobs!!!!!! Or 6 tits, whatever! :0)

Stock Family said...

You are going to LOVE P90X! Its hard but you will feel great afterward. Good luck!

Bekah Parker said...

My roommates have started doing this and they seem to really like it. It is really hard but that's a good thing. Goodluck!!

Dawn Davis said...

Ron's moobs...ha ha ha!! Good luck.

The Roberts Family said...

you go girl!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you! Before you know it you will be a skinny mini!

ConnieB said...

K, as soon as Tony saw the infomercial for this, he totally wanted it! Is your pull up bar one that attatches to a door? Tony is worried that when he gets this the pull up bar will destroy the frame. Anyway, I'm excited to see how it goes, Tony and I will be doing it too sometime soon!