Salena He did awesome!! I sure enjoyed seeing you and your family on the show as well. Wish Sione didn't live in Maricopa or I would hire him to be my trainer. :)
Wahoo! Go Sione! I love his fun-loving personality. He's looking awesome!
Okay, after watching two weeks ago's episode, I must say that Rob is a horrible man. ERK!!!! How evil can he get? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Sick, sick man!!!
8 comments:
awesome! Thanks for sharing!!!
he looks so good!!!
He looks great! I would love Ellen to have him on her show!
He looks amazing! Thanks for sharing
he looks great! WOW!
he's funny just like you said!
Salena He did awesome!! I sure enjoyed seeing you and your family on the show as well. Wish Sione didn't live in Maricopa or I would hire him to be my trainer. :)
Wahoo! Go Sione! I love his fun-loving personality. He's looking awesome!
Okay, after watching two weeks ago's episode, I must say that Rob is a horrible man. ERK!!!! How evil can he get? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer." Sick, sick man!!!
Post a Comment