serious Filipe
normal Filipe
Mandi is Soo pretty in person!
Sione, Britni, David, Cathy, Shannon, Filipe
Dendi, Dane, Brandi, Blaine
I really like Max! He's such a nice kid...
Tuesday morning we woke up and Steven and I went jogging (with a silent j) at the beach near Santa Monica. It was really fun! I wish I could jog there everyday. Then we left around 1:30 pm to go to the Studio where they were filming the finale. We waited for about 5 years outside before we were able to go in the actual studio. But it was kinda fun to just hang out and talk to my cousins and Dane's sisters Brandi, Dendi and Tawni. I loved it that we had family and friends there that we already knew! We finally got seated and the place was really small so you couldnt have a bad seat. It was so weird actually being there once it was getting started. It was so much fun and I had alot of energy ..but standing and cheering for 3 hours is exhausting! It was so exciting to finally see Sione and Filipe come out. I watched that part on tv today and I was bummed it didnt really show Sione do the moonwalk when he walked up to Allison. We didnt see Bob and Jillian in person until about an hour and a half into the show! That was the best part. I must say I'm not a fan of Jillian but she is so pretty in person...at least from far away cause I never met her. (didnt really care to) Oh, and Allison Sweeney is like.. gorgeous in person! Whenever it was commercial breaks Bob would keep doing the haka dance moves towards our section...he's really funny! I was sooo happy Jerry won the 100k! But, I soo wanted Tara or Mike to win. Helen looked a little unhealthy but whatever. Even though I obviously wish Sione or Filipe won the 100k, I'm just glad someone who deserved to win (Jerry) won something.
The best part...I got my picture with BOB!
After the Finale we went back to the hotel lobby and Hehea, Fotui and I went around and got some more pics with the contestants.
cousins
-the one on the left (Hehea) is the one I've been weighing in with every Tuesday and she's lost 35 pounds! And my cousin Fotui on the right just came home last week from her mission to the Phillipines!
Jerry and Estella!
I asked Hehea if she wanted to take a picture with Mike with me and she's like "No, I still hate him" Then Fotui said she'd go with me to take a picture with him.. As much as I didnt like Ron for some of his manipulative ways or even Mike for a couple of episodes...that part was just a game ..and its over! Ron actually seems like a pretty nice guy and Mike seems really cool and laid back. Can you tell I'm so tired in this picture? Well, I wasnt...I was exhausted! Hea told me my eyes were closed in half of her pictures! haha burnt!
Dane
Laura and Tara (before the pic Hea and Fotui went up to Tara and said "We're Filipe's sisters" and Tara hugged them for like 2 minutes.) As much as she kinda bugged me in the show (with how she always acted like Laura was pulling her down)...she seems pretty cool and lets face it: She's a machine and she's definitely inspiring!
Damien
Filipe and his sisters- Hehea, Laite and Fotui

15 comments:
You put the picture of you and Bob up just to make me extra jealous!!! Wow I can not imagine what that finale must have been like because the 3 hours it took to watch it felt really long, so I can only imagine what being there felt like! I think Kristen surpised me the most with how she looked! She looked great! Mike also looked so good. As for Helen, she was weird I agree, she seemed to move like a robot, it was a though she was this fake person up there, I really hated to see her win it! This seasons finale was certainly different then all of the past ones, it was much more rehearsed and not as natural feeling as the past seasons! Still I enjoyed it! Alison certainly lost her baby weight fast didn't she, she looked amazing with all her stuff hangin out! You lived my dream to be there with all of the past and present BL people! Glad you had fun! That was a once in a life time experience!
Seriously- that looks like so fun! I had a lot of fun watching but I'm sure it was way better being there.I also loved seeing the pictures of all your family including cousins- brings back all the fun memories of the old stake and all the fun girls camps!!!
It was way fun to see all those pictures!! Thanks for posting those Salena! I've watched all those people all season, and even though I don't know any of them at all, I feel like they're all friends of mine. Silly, huh!
And I really was hoping one of your boys would win, but I'm happy with Jerry too. What a cute old man, huh. :)
wow thats such a cool experience! You're lookin hot!!!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! I still havent got to watch the last episode. I know Im lame! Been a tad busy, tee hee! Im so glad you got to go on such a fun trip. It looked out of this world fun!
How fun! After watching every episode I totally feel like I know all of the contestants too. I wish I could meet all of them. I guess I can live vicariously through your pictures :). I can't believe how great Sione and Filipe look- so proud of them! Glad you were able to go and have a fun time! :)
What a fun trip! Even though neither of the boys won the at home prize, they both look fantastic! So what a neat experience. I'm entering my sister in law for "what not to wear" LOL Maybe I'll get as lucky as Sione, and she'll make it on.
...Is that mean? Maybe it's too mean...
How awesome! That would have been such a fun trip! Sione looks GREAT! (So does Filipe). I'm glad you got to go. I wish one of them could have won the money, but oh well. You look pretty in the pictures! :)
I still can't believe you got to go!! How awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing all of the pics. Seriously, what a cool experience! Everyone looks great, especially your men. Helen looked like she hadn't eaten in DAYS and was going to pass out any second. I think she looked better right after she left the ranch and on the finale she looked anorexic. Jerry was a hoot and definitely deserved the 100K, but I was kind of hoping for Kristin (love her). Couldn't stand to hear Joele talk for even the brief moment she did on the finale (can't stand that chick). K, seriously Sione & Filipe look amazing! I'm so glad you got to go!
That seriously was the COOLEST experience ever!! I will always remember how awesome it was! What are the odds of them being on the same season! :0) I'm sad we had to leave
oh my heck that looks like SO much fun! We were rooting for Sione...and we were hoping for Tara or Mike to win too. It's been fun chatting about it w/you and I can't wait to hear some more details!!
Can I just say that Felipe and Sione look like 10 years younger since losing the weight!
I am so glad you got to do that! HOW FUN!!!
I always talk about you to my family. "My friend Salena..." and they always say the one with twins? or the one with family on the biggest loser? it's pretty funny.
Hey do you have more info on the boot camp???
Yeah it WAS sO much fUn! Wish we could have done more together...I have to agree that Mandi is so pretty..I loved her. I also thought the same of Allison Sweeny...I have always thought she was pretty, but in person...she is SO much prettier. Good to hear you guys had a fun trip..it was fun to see you guys for a little bit.
it looks like you guys had so much fun!! i love all the pictures!
That is so cool that you and Steven got to be there for all of this. I love the show!
THat is really cool that you got to go and be there... I will admit I am jealous.
I was so bummed when they announced the winner. Y U C K!
Post a Comment