Saturday, May 9, 2009

Blue Team Recap

The group who went home for 30 days

"Tongans Can Jump!"

Filipe bein' Filipe

"But he's all sweaty...I know it's gross"

sad sad day...

When they came home for Christmas...

..some pics I stole from random people:)

Filipe, Sione, Ryan, Blaine and Dane

SKiNNY Sione and Lipe

...and Finale pictures coming soon! :)

Dont forget to watch the FINALE on Tuesday at 7pm! Everyone's gonna look amazing!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

My favorite part is seeing the transformation, and it is so crazy to me how fast they do it. They both look awesome!! Im laughing at Filipe rolling in the mud, cause that was one of my favorite episodes.

Can't believe it's in just a few SHORT days...Im excited

Steph said...

I love it!!! I wouldn't miss it for anything! Such an inspirational show!

rachael marie said...

They look amazing!!! I am so stoked for the finale. They don't show it here so I will watch it via the internet. I can't wait to see how everyone looks!!

Nate and Kristen said...

They look great! I hope one of them wins the $100,000! I'm going to miss watching every Tuesday night, but I can't wait to watch the finale!

Carie said...

We all just sitting here waiting for Tuesday to come so we can watch the finale, man they look so good!

Camille Witter said...

yippi! Have fun in Cali!

ConnieB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ConnieB said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ConnieB said...

I missed last week since we didn't have TV set up... but we do now, I'll be watching!

The Roberts Family said...

they all look so good! i hope the best for them!!!

EmileeandJonny said...

Wow they look awesome! I can't wait, I'm so excited for them! Have so much fun actually GOING to the finale!!!

kemra said...

Can't wait! I'm so jealous you get to go! Have a FABULOUS time!!!

Shawn and Tasha said...

You seriously get to go????!!! I'm SO jealous! I love all of the pictures and CAN'T wait for tonight!!

Sarah and Trent said...

GO SIONE!!!!

I love your blog :-)

Harris Family said...

Man I want to go to the BL and get my self kicked into shape!