I love this picture because Jasper doesnt just warm up to anyone that easy. But he's always liked my dad ever since he was teeny. And its not like it's because my dad constantly holds him. But Jasper has always been cool with just sitting on his lap.
7 comments:
How sweet! I LOVE it!
Awe that is too sweet! I love your dad..when I was younger and practically lived at your house...I always wished I had a dad like yours. Maybe it's cause mine kind of sucked. :0) So cute!!
Okay the way I ended that sounded awful...I should more explain that I always envied people who had dad's like yours...cause I feel like I was jipped out a relationship with mine. Could have been my stubborn, onrey side. Im just gonna shut up now. :) You guys are lucky to have such a good dad!!
cute. ITs nice to get pics like that. Cuz before you know it they are gone and all you have are pictures like this.
That is a pretty cute picture!
It is amazing how they connect with some adults and loved ones huh? Sweet Jasper!
Aww so adorable. Isn't it amazing how they react differently to certain people. What a nice bond they will have always.
Post a Comment