Thursday, May 21, 2009

"tubatubs" & owies

Embry is obsessed. I rented Teletubbies for Bastien and Embry will just stand there and stare..mesmerized. He's so cute cause he calls it "tubatubs".

Jasper will stop for second to watch but he's mostly concerned with the buttons on the tv..then he goes back to discovering whats inside every cabinet in the house. I guess he's not into baby talk & gay british puppets.

Here's a video I got of him watching it. If you listen closely you can hear him say "tubatubs" a few times.. but then he sees a dog on the tv and starts making his doggy noises.

OUCHIE!

Yesterday we were at the park with some friends in the ward and Embry walked up and grabbed the grill (luckily it had been a while since people were using it or I think his burns wouldve been worse!) It was so sad when he started screaming..burns are the worst! He kept freaking out when we tried to put cold water on it so Steven gave him a sucker and that seemed to make him forget the pain. I saw these big blisters this morning! Poor little Embs! He will take you up on any pity you decide to give him and milk it..He holds out his hands and goes "Oww" and waits for me to kiss it. (so cute!) He actually made himself cry this morning just with me talking about his owies to him! He's so funny!
yeah.... the pink binkies were only a dollar and they dont leave the house:)

Wow, I'm also really obsessed with the word teletubbies:

8 comments:

Camille Witter said...

thats super cute! That blister is wicked man! Poor baby.

Ryan and LeDawn said...

They are super cute! They are at my favorite age!

Anonymous said...

I just heard this today, but if you put a fig on the burns it sucks out all the bad stuff and makes it go away so much faster. From what I heard you just cut the fig in half and put it right on the burn.

Gardner said...

Your kids are so cute! sorry about the "oww"

ConnieB said...

I love when they say words! How cute.

That burn looks painful! I'm so glad it wasn't worse. Poor guy!

Michelle Bebe said...

awwww poor guy! that's gonna leave a mark. and hurt for a while! i love the mater sit and ride! nash would die!

Rubalcavas said...

Ouch! Poor baby!

Harris Family said...

Man that looks like it hurts bad. teletubbies frighten me.