Its almost been a year since we've had a kid-less vacation. So we were so excited to be able to get to go to Vegas! On Friday night we ate at the Bellagio buffet and my favorite was the mushroom ravioli and the pretzel rolls. Then we walked the strip, we saw the Treasure Island show, which Steven says is WAY different from when he was 14. nOw it's a trampy hooker pirate show. Then went into madame whatever's wax museum. It was nuts how real they looked, especially in some of these pictures. We were on the strip until about midnight and people were starting to get entertaining to watch. We sat in front of the Bellagio waiting to meet up with our friends and this guy came up to me and asked me if I was high and steven's like "yeah she just ate a pot brownie" and he's like "nuh uh! Wanna trade?!" and he shoves marajuana in my face to smell. Then we had some drunk kids who were the most entertaining come up and ask us to be in a picture with them. Good times.
........you know, just Steven and his bf Justin
Brad really wanted a picture with me, whatever.
(doesnt Brad look benjamin button old here?)
On Saturday, we went to the shark reef at mandalay bay and there were some way cool animals there. like an octopus and jellyfish. I'd never seen those before.
I loved this crocodile's mohawk tail.
I wish I got a better picture of this octopus, the way it moved looked so crazy.
in front of the lionfish tank
the jellys were my favorite to watch.
My BIG payout! I put a dollar in the penny slots and came out with 2.01! What can I say, I'm just lady luck in Vegas.
5 comments:
ha! way to win big! I need a vegas trip! thos wax people are so lame looking! Brad looked horrible. Who are they trying to kid anyway?
What a fun trip! I am sure it was so nice just the two of you and not to worry about kids, even though yours are super cute. I called you Saturday to see if you were going to the Aloha Fest and Ana answered and she told me you two were in Vegas. What is your new number? We need to get together.
How fun!! I am so doing the penny slots when I turn 21! woohoo only 2 months left.
Haha! 2.01! Bubble wrap! Good times...
What fun!! And you are looking super sexy Momma!!!!
Post a Comment