I totally know what you mean by taking your husband for granted and relying on him way too much! With Rob being gone all the time I totally see all the little stuff he usually does that I never usually notice. I drove to Cali by myself with Nolan to visit him and it was totally empowering knowing I did it all by myself. It's funny to realize how codependent I have become on my hubby.
that is the cutest cake ever. I LOVE the rainbow inside..dang Mary is gOod! And that looks like a whole lot of grandkids. :] isnt it funny how fast it all happens.
6 comments:
That is an incredible cake!
I totally know what you mean by taking your husband for granted and relying on him way too much! With Rob being gone all the time I totally see all the little stuff he usually does that I never usually notice.
I drove to Cali by myself with Nolan to visit him and it was totally empowering knowing I did it all by myself. It's funny to realize how codependent I have become on my hubby.
Hope you make it to OK safe and soon!
she always makes the coolest cakes! So does that mean they are gonna be starting kinderschool in august?
Lana is, but I'm having Bastien wait a year. Its weird how they are only a month apart but she will always seem older now!
that is the cutest cake ever. I LOVE the rainbow inside..dang Mary is gOod! And that looks like a whole lot of grandkids. :] isnt it funny how fast it all happens.
That cake is AMAZING!!
Wow! That's amazing! I am so impressed with that cake! Can't believe Bastien is 5. Wow, time flies!
Post a Comment